Apr 21, 2017
- they want more drinking
fountains in London so we don't have to throw away so many plastic
- Someone's come up with a plastic
container that you can eat. I wonder what you wrap it
- Should you be entitled to a
doggy bag in Scotland?
- Your clothes are probably
polluting the oceans, but some people have the balls to solve this
- Plastic Planet is a pressure
group seeking to banish plastic from the planet, or a lot of it
anyway. They are targeting supermarkets.
- The Local Government Association
is targeting chewing gum manufacturers.
- Let’s aim for Zero Waste to
Landfill. The Carbon Trust has a document that tells us
On the energy
- there’s trouble at Drax
- there’s a new renewables project
in the wind on the Outer Hebrides.
Scientists have discovered a
material which absorbs CO2. Good news, maybe, for Al Gore who
launches An Inconvenient Sequel in July. Finally, a word from a
concerned citizen, writing to my local paper.